Responsible body in terms of data protection laws is: AUDIO UNION GbR, Kirchstr. 34, 79100 Freiburg
1. Collecting general informationWhen you access our website, information of a general nature is automatically recorded. This information (server log files) includes, for example, the type of web browser, the operating system used, the domain name of your Internet service provider and the like. This is only information that does not allow conclusions about your person. This information is technically necessary to correctly deliver the contents of web pages requested by you and is mandatory when using the internet. Anonymous information of this kind is statistically evaluated by us to optimize our website and the underlying technology.
2. Who is responsible for privacy in our company?Our company is responsible for data protection and is available to answer your questions:
Business Owner : Andreas Hagelüken and Jörg Bennöhr
Company Legal : GbR
Company Address : AUDIO UNION GbR, Kirchstr. 34, 79100 Freiburg
Telephone : 0761-7671683
Email : mail [“at”] hoerspielbox.de
3. What personal information do we collect?We collect, store, use, transmit or delete the following personal data of
- Those interested in our website who are natural persons, li>
- any other natural persons in contact with our company (eg employees of legal entities, visitors to our website). li>
Personal data of you will be collected by us, if you contact us. For example, you may want to contact us by e-mail or telephone and make a call.
We process the following personal data:
- Personal information (eg first and last name, address, date and place of birth, e-mail address, telephone number) li>
- Data on your online behavior and preferences (such as IP addresses, unique mobile device identities, information about your visits to our website, devices you used to visit our website) li>
5. What purpose does your data serve and with what justification can we use it?If you only use our website to obtain information about our company, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website and to ensure the stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO):
- IP address li>
- date and time of the request li>
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) li>
- Content of the request (concrete page) li>
- Access Status / HTTP status code li>
- amount of data transferred li>
- Website that receives the request li>
- browser li>
- operating system and its interface li>
- Language and version of the browser software. li>
Transient cookies (see b)
persistent Cookies (c).
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include in particular the session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the common session. This will allow your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period of time, which may vary depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in your browser’s security settings at any time.
d) You can configure your browser setting to your liking and, for example. refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. We point out that you may not be able to use all the features of this website.
If you would like to make an appointment by e-mail or via our contact form or send us a question, the information provided by you will be used (Your e-mail address, your name and your telephone number if necessary) stored by us to give you an appointment or answer the request. We delete the data arising in this context after the storage is no longer required, or limit the processing if there are statutory retention obligations (legal basis is Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 (b) GDPR).
7. What rights do you have in connection with data protection?You have the following rights with respect to the personal data concerning you:
- Right to information, li>
- Right to rectification or erasure, li>
- Right to limit processing, li>
- Right to object to processing, li>
- Right to data portability. li>
8. Contact formIf you contact us by e-mail or contact form, the information you provide will be stored for the purpose of processing the request and for possible follow-up questions.
9. PayPalOn our website we offer u.a. Payment via PayPal. Provider of this payment service is PayPal (Europe) S.à.r.l. et Cie, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal, L-2449 Luxembourg (hereinafter “PayPal”). For donations via PayPal, the entered payment data will be transmitted to PayPal. The transmission of data to PayPal is based on Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO (consent) and Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO (processing to fulfill a contract). It is possible to revoke the consent to data processing at any time. A revocation does not affect the effectiveness of past data processing operations.
10. Deletion or blocking of dataWe adhere to the principles of data avoidance and data economy. Therefore, we only store your personal data for as long as is necessary to achieve the purposes mentioned here or as provided for by the various storage periods provided for by law. After discontinuation of the respective purpose or expiry of these deadlines, the corresponding data are routinely blocked and deleted in accordance with the legal regulations.
11. Your rights to information, correction, blocking, deletion and oppositionYou have the right to receive information about your personal data stored by us at any time. Likewise, you have the right to correction, blocking or, apart from the prescribed data storage for business transactions, deletion of your personal data. Please contact our data protection officer. The contact details can be found at the bottom. In order to be able to consider a data block at any time, these data must be kept in a lock file for control purposes. You can also request the deletion of the data, as long as there is no legal archiving obligation. If such an obligation exists, we will block your data on request.You can make changes or the revocation of a consent by notifying us with effect for the future.
acoustic signal adventure Agriculture alarm Asia Bell jar Berlin birds Car cars Children Factory Farm Forest Industry Jungle Kitchen lapping Loudspeaker Paging Motor noise outdoor market People Pub Rail chatter Railroad Railway station Religion Restaurant Rhythm school Sea sounds Sports steps to travel Train transport Vietnam Vietnamese voices War Water Wind ZooAll tags